- Divisions 1 through 3 are labeled as the Open League,
- Divisions 4 through 6 are the Contender League,
- Division 7 is the Champion League.
The players can rank up into each division buy earning points from their eliminations and where they end in your match. The point system is referred to as “Hype”. The more Hype the player earns, the higher they rank up.
- 1 Hype for each elimination,
- 2 Hype for reaching top 15 and 5,
- 3 Hype for reaching the top 25 or winning the match.
As for the Duo players:
- Each player is awarded 1 Hype for each elimination,
- 2 Hype for reaching top 7 and top 3,
- 3 Hype for reaching top 12 and winning the match.
A “bus fare” has also been added into the game mode. Based on the division the player is playing in, the player will be charged a set amount of Hype to be able to play the match.